- Engineering Analysis
- A knowledge based approach to high level design analysis.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Powerful, adaptive knowledge based approach to scheduling - without the algorithm.
- Active Contract
- Representation of complex BOT contracts in an active and shareable form, so each of the
parties can understand the risks and rewards
- Contract Management
- Managing a mass of complex contracts
- Contract Management Presentation
- Making the details of contracts visible to the user
- Program Management
- Managing a portfolio of interacting projects in a sea of opportunities and risks.
A Telco example.
- Project Management
- A tool to manage the toughest, most changeable development projects.
- Knowledge Based Engineering
- A presentation about active knowledge networks in engineering
- Representation of various pieces of knowledge, some automatically built
- Data Fusion
- A presentation showing Data Fusion of different sensors in an operational environment -
moving to Knowledge Fusion
- System Tools
- The tools used to view and manipulate knowledge as a dynamic and active structure
- Requirements Analysis
- ARIA - a semantic tool for requirements analysis and validation. Semantic Search.
- Systems Engineering
- A paper on support for Systems Engineering (and avoidance of a clerical approach)